If you have a Rolex or have ever tried to have a Rolex, you are the typical appearance of this Swiss watchmaking giant. This unique feature of Rolex constitutes a highly recognizable element of the watch: the difference between a Rolex and an ordinary low-priced best replica watch site.
1) Oyster best replica watch site case, king of deep water
- The world’s first waterproof watch was the Oyster case, patented by Rolex in 1926. The all-in-one body (made of a single metal block), bezel, back, and crown are threaded into the case. A seal ring seals the sapphire crystal ring. This seal ensures water resistance of all Rolex Oyster watches to at least 100 meters. The oyster case screw in the bottom cover has a groove; if there are no special tools for Rolex authorized watchmaker to provide, you can not open the case to ensure that as long as qualified maintenance personnel can open the cover.
2) Rolex crown, sealing king
Make the watch completely waterproof; the crown plays a key role; Rolex uses the rotary height to let the waterproof movement progress and maintain the movement because it goes straight through the case inside the action. The rotary type has no fear of external impact.
3) Rolex dots for easy identification
The Rolex will be able to identify the material and performance of the watch by the two points or lines on the crown below the Rolex logo. It can use that to distinguish between the Submariner, Sea-Dweller, Deepsea watch, etc.
4) Oyster-type best replica watch site chain, safety lock installation
Rolex has a lot of patents on watch straps. For example, the Water Ghost watch strap has a safety latch to provide additional safety. The latest version of the 15-component mechanism allows you to open and close it quickly using the buckle. The interior also offers extended trimmer mounting, which can be tuned up to 5mm.
Then there’s the Master’s Yacht rubber best replica watch site band, which looks like a simple rubber watch band. The 2015 Yacht-Master watch was launched with a super-elastic metal core and black elastomer cladding. The inside of the strap has a patented cushion that gently stabilizes the trick. The bracelet usually comes with an 18-carat Everose gold Oysterlock safety buckle.
5) ‘Bubble Cyclops’ date magnifier
- The Rolex date magnifying glass was patented in the early 1950s and first appeared in the 1953 Datejust watch. One of the most distinctive visual elements on a Rolex watch is often taken for granted today, but the one-eyed was a disruptive innovation at the time. Rolex also stated in 1955, warning the imitators that they would take legal action against them.
6) The world’s first two-color ceramic ring design
Rolex is the world’s first two-color ceramic watch design, and it was launched in 2005 and first appeared on the Greenwich GMT-Master II black and blue design with red and blue design are one of the eyes.
7) Homemade gold, white gold, and Everose gold
- Rolex is the only brand that casts its gold watches in its foundry, where the precious metal condenses above 1000°C. The molten metal is cooled to form pellets, which are transformed into gold rods by another round of melting. The rods are then subjected to several processes under the expertise of highly skilled people to obtain all the means needed to make the metal parts. Everose gold is a patented Rolex rose gold alloy. It’s a common form of precious metals.
8) Rolex Common 950 platinum
- Platinum is rare, precious, and considered the ultimate metal of renown, widely used in highly prized jewelry and high-end watches. Platinum is one of the world’s largest and heaviest weight densities of metal and is famous for its corrosion resistance. Ironically, the metal is also soft and malleable, which requires an alloy to be strong enough. Rolex uses the standard 950 platinum alloy containing minimal amounts of ruthenium, also Rolex’s synthetic gold.
9) Rolex 904L stainless steel
Having pioneered 904L steel in swiss models replica watches, Rolex chose to use this particular alloy instead of the standard 316L stainless steel used in watchmaking due to its excellent durability and corrosion resistance.
10) Dental ring and aperture
Rolex classic best replica watch site log Datejust and weekly log Day-Date usually have simple bezels on their cases. These bezels can be either lubricated or bumpy, with a hint of texture.
Buying tips: People who know the table will choose Rolex, and people who don't see the table will also select Rolex. Rolex can remain invincible because of the Swiss watchmaking giant's powerful watchmaking technology, which has typical appearance characteristics. The reader only needs to understand the patents to get started.